Having worked at UW Health for 18 months, I knew there are some pretty special people who work there. I am proud to have helped tell a few of their stories in this year’s Nursing Annual Report, Reflections 2016: It Takes a Team.
Click here to read the full report, or check out my contributions:
- Mending a Broken Heart: Compassion, Teamwork Helps Patient Keep a Promise
- Teamwork Helps Children Breathe Easier
- Safe Drug Disposal through MedDrop
- Connecting Across the Miles: Telemedicine Expands Opportunities for Collaboration
- Distance No Obstacle for Access Center Team